Don't Let Other People Define You...
- Registered Nurse- I left home right out of high school, moved across the country, and after a year of messing around I put myself through nursing school, with the help of the government, and little family support. My career was mostly in critical care, in a number of leadership positions.
- Sold Mary Kay cosmetics- within a few months I was earning enough to leave my nursing career behind. After a year I was one of the top sellers in Canada, driving one of the famous free career cars earned through sales and team building.
- Decided I wanted more of a "work at home" career, rather than "work from home" which took me out of the house. I found a company I could build online. With in a year, I had taught myself how to build websites, and learned SEO techniques. SEO was not mainstream in those days, so it wasn't too hard to dominate the search engines and bring in leads and sales.
- Moved to nutritional supplements that were more in line with my health and wellness knowledge. Further honed my internet marketing skills. Within a year I was attending top sales bonus trips and building an international team.
- After a little break, I decided I wanted pure internet marketing with an element of automation, so I decided to break from team building model and move to affiliate marketing. I hired a coach who had made millions in Internet Marketing. Within a year I launched my first product. 9 months after that I had earned over $250K in sales.
- My business grew exponentially from there- I started working with graphic design teams bringing high quality graphics, video, and animations to an ever growing market of video makers and video agencies. We sell B2C and B2B, and use affiliates to extend our reach.
- Over the years I have learned html to build websites, learned the basics of adobe animate to create simple animations. I learned the basics of video creation on many different software.
- I come from a gardening family. For years I've spent my summers happily growing healthy organic fruits and vegetables to feed my family. A few years ago I started teaching local families how to grow their own food. It's a free service that has been in huge demand lately, especially in the midst of a pandemic.
- I pickle, can and preserve much of what I grow.
- I love to cook. Growing fresh ingredients is the secret to delicious nutritious food! Visit my house at any time, year round, and you are likely to find herbs, sprouts, and/or mushrooms growing in any room of my home.
- I learned jewelry design and creation. My business,Twisted Phish Artisan Jewelry, is found in a number of stores locally, and I am a Design Ambassador for Jesse James Beads... A bead store based in USA. I also have begun teaching jewelry making through video.
- I recently took up painting in watercolor and acrylics. Who knows where that will lead me. :)
- I am in the process of converting one of my affiliate graphics product lines to an ecommerce model.
- I'll continue with my affiliate marketing model for digital products. I have a number of products my teams are preparing for launch.
- I've recently agreed to bring a new line of wearable tech and personalized wellness products to North America.
- I'm going to explore painting, and see where that leads!
- Gardening, travel and fun are all part of the plan as well.